As technology evolves, it becomes harder for businesses to maintain the internal skills required to manage complex information technology or cloud systems. Myrtec’s IT support options are built around providing innovative and exceptional IT services to support your core business and help you to manage cost, reduce risk, increase flexibility and drive business growth.
For those businesses seeking a comprehensive IT solution, Myrtec’s managed IT services provide proactive IT support to reduce downtime and allow you to focus on your core business.
A Managed IT Services Agreement involves the monitoring, maintenance and support of servers, desktops, networking equipment and cloud environments with a small monthly fee. Managed services are delivered with a remote monitoring and management application that allows Myrtec to monitor the health and performance of your IT and cloud assets 24/7. The key benefits of a managed services agreement include:
- Dramatic reductions in the often hidden, yet substantial, costs of downtime.
- Full integration with, and continuous monitoring of, antivirus, anti-spam, backup/disaster recovery and security scanning solutions to ensure that these defences are up-to-date.
- Rapid resolution of issues by our experienced consultants.
- More effective long-term budgeting and a better return on IT investments because infrastructure planning can be based on factual and detailed information.
- Maintaining comprehensive, detailed, and accurate inventories of all IT assets, so they can be properly insured and tracked.
- Stabilised and predictable IT costs for high value, business-critical services.
- Monitoring and alerting of system events 24/7 that are resolved by experienced consultants often before you have noticed a problem.
Myrtec offer three primary levels of service:
Basic Support Plan
- Daily monitoring of backups
- Proactive monitoring of server and desktop health
- Patching of Windows and common applications
- Antivirus software for desktops and servers
- Guaranteed response time [next business day]
- Access to technical documentation and knowledge base
Standard Support Plan
- Includes all inclusions of Basic Support Plan
- Email support for all standard break/x tickets
- Support for all cloud applications
- Domain name hosting
- Guaranteed response time [8 hours]
Premium Support Plan
- Includes all inclusions of Basic and Standard Support Plans
- Phone support
- Support for legacy servers and network
- Escalation to Technical Engineers for consultative tickets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Monthly reporting
- Guaranteed response time [4 hours]
Premium Support Plan Extras
- Onsite support
- Upgraded SLA [2 hours]
- Virtual CIO
- After hours support
Prepaid IT Support and Labour Hire
For those businesses seeking a flexible IT support arrangement, Myrtec offer pre-paid blocks of IT support hours. Under a Prepaid IT Support Plan, Myrtec’s IT experts can assist your business to cover staff shortages, complete IT projects or help you address urgent IT issues.
Pre-paid hours can be purchased in blocks of 25, 50 and 100 hours with discounts on the standard IT support rate. These hours can then be redeemed for regular preventative maintenance, helpdesk and remote support, priority support and project management.
For larger project and back filling requirements technical resources can be provided based on a standard day rate for the duration of the project.
Pay-As-You-Go IT Support
For companies that do not have a high reliance on technology or may not want to commit to a prepaid or Managed IT Services Agreement, preferring to deal with issues when they arise.
To help you resolve these urgent issues, Myrtec provide Pay-As-You-Go IT Support to businesses in Australia. This support includes remote help-desk support for requests raised via phone, email or via the Myrtec Self Service Portal. Although we find that most problems can be resolved remotely, we can also organise a consultant to provide on-site support if needed.
You do not need to be an existing client and there is no requirement to take out an IT support plan.
Some of the common problems we help business through include:
- sudden unavailability of IT staff
- network, computer or server failures
- virus outbreaks or data security issues
- recovery of critical business data
Pay-As-You-Go IT Support is based on a time and materials billing arrangement.
Myrtec provides IT Support services in Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth (including surrounding suburbs). We also provide remote support for our clients within Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States.