The Sophos XG Firewall v18 firmware is now available sporting the all-new Xstream Architecture delivering extreme new levels of visibility, protection and performance.
Some highlights from Sophos XG Firewall v18 are:
- Xstream SSL Inspection. Get unprecedented visibility into your encrypted traffic flows, support for TLS 1.3 without downgrading, powerful policy tools, and extreme performance.
- AI-powered Threat Intelligence. Extend your protection against zero-day threats and emerging ransomware variants with multiple best-in-class machine learning models and unmatched insights into suspicious files entering your network
- Application Acceleration. Optimize network performance by putting your important application traffic on the fast path through the firewall and routing it reliably out your preferred WAN connection
- Group Firewall Management. Easily keep your full estate of firewalls consistent using groups that automatically keep policies, objects, and settings synchronized.
- Central Reporting. Network activity and insights across all your firewalls are now at your fingertips in Sophos Central with several pre-packaged reports and flexible reporting tools to create your own.
- Zero-Touch Deployment. Conveniently setup a new firewall in Sophos Central, export the config, load it on a flash drive and have your new Firewall automatically connect back to Sophos Central without having to touch it.
As usual, this firmware update is no charge for all licensed XG Firewall customers, however, due to the increased CPU and memory demand, it is only supported on certain model firewalls. To find out more please contact Myrtec.