In line with our commitment to simplifying and consolidating technology systems, Myrtec have recently become a Microsoft Surface Business Partner. This enables the Myrtec team to sell and support Microsoft Surface hardware and peripherals to its business customers.
Myrtec Business Development Manager, Rob Dawson, says that the Microsoft hardware line up perfectly reflects the needs of modern business, and can be easily deployed to our customers Australia wide.
“The Surface range of hardware from Microsoft has reached a maturity point where it provides the depth in range required for the modern workplace to consider it as an enterprise wide solution. Unlike previous generations of the Surface line, you can now source a Surface product that will reflect the needs of an entire workforce, rather than subsets of a workforce where a Surface product was appropriate historically” Rob says.
Some inclusions in the Surface line up are:
- Surface Pro 7 - for those seeking a device that can be both a tablet and a laptop
- Surface Book 3 - for those who want the complete laptop convertible feel
- Surface Laptop - for those looking for a powerful, pure laptop experience
- Surface Pro X - for those in the field requiring 4G support
- Surface Go - for the true Windows tablet experience
- Surface Studio - the all-in-one desktop offering for those needing serious desktop power
Also available to Myrtec customers are the genuine Microsoft peripherals and accessories to compliment your Surface device:
- Surface Pro Signature Type Cover and Surface Pro Type Cover
- Surface Arc Mouse, Surface Mobile Mouse and Surface Mouse
- Surface Slim Pen and Surface Pen
- Surface Headphones and Surface Earbuds
- Surface Dock 2, and Microsoft Travel Hub
- Surface Keyboard
- Surface Dial
- Surface Adapters and Cables
To learn more about the Surface range of products or receive a quotation, feel free to reach out to the team at Myrtec who can assist you to make the right decision on a Surface product.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (02) 9146 6330