Myrtec has been providing IT Services and Cloud Solutions to small to medium businesses in the Hunter Region since 2009.
The IT industry has changed. With services moving to the cloud and a lack of IT infrastructure to manage, managed IT service providers are becoming less relevant to the success of your business.
So why are you locked into paying for a fixed fee managed service agreement when you don’t need one or use its inclusions?
- You wouldn't keep paying your energy provider for power you don't use if you had solar panels, so why would you keep paying your IT provider for service you don't use if you were in the Cloud?
Myrtec offers a no lock-in service agreement where we install a proactive management Agent on each device under the agreement, complete any managed service maintenance and patching required, and charge support fees that are scalable to the amount of Helpdesk you consume. Our support time is discounted automatically by volume, so the more support time that you consume, the lower the hourly rate. And if you don't need any support one month? Then you'll only pay for the Agents.
- Myrtec makes changing provider simple. We have no onboarding fee and a typical cutover is completed within a day.
Do you really need a Myrtec managed service? We think you do! When we run our Agent on your devices, you get all of this, plus proactive and remote support:
Our no lock-in service agreement gives you the best of both worlds – a managed service and support – at a fraction of the price.
- Myrtec's service agreements represent the best value for growing businesses with between 5-100 staff.
Let’s take a look at an example of how this works:
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what others have to say:
- “[Myrtec technology consultants] are very customer focused and professional, there team are extremely easy going, and any questions that we directed to them were answered almost immediately. We have a great relationship with them and would not hesitate to advise Myrtec again to other clients.”
John Owen, CEO at Newcastle Rescue & Consultancy Pty Ltd
- "It’s the peace of mind knowing that you're there in the background, keeping our systems safe and running efficiently, and also there for us when we need 1-on-1 tech support. Without all of that that we wouldn’t be able to support our clients the way we do."
Charlotte Lane, Executive Assistant to the CEO at Bowd