Are you wasting what could be productive time on completing mundane, administrative tasks? Whether it be completing leave requests, organising meetings, or gathering your client's details- wouldn’t it be nice if these tasks were automated, simplified, and didn’t require you to send an infinite number of emails to arrange?
Myrtec, specialist provider of Managed IT and Cloud Services, is excited to announce the launch of our new turnkey solution, 365 for You.
A 365 for You Plan is a combination of a range of our services including:
- Project Consultation and Scoping,
- Data Migration into SharePoint,
- Automated Workflow Configuration,
- Workshop/ Training Session for Employees.
We will meet with the key people in your business to go through a discovery process, evaluating your current technology systems. Once we’ve determined the best way to store your data, we will begin to migrate your files to SharePoint. From here, we can add custom features, like automated workflows, designed to boost productivity. This might sound complicated, but they are user-friendly and our plan includes a training workshop for all of your employees so everyone understands how to use the new SharePoint interface.
Watch a Video Demo of a 365 for You Automated Workflow
Here is a tutorial of a historically tedious process, leave requests, made simple by using automated workflows. From the original application through to the approval process, each step is automated to ensure the journey is simple and efficient.
How much does 365 for You cost?
Prices start from just $1680 ex GST and go up depending on the size of your business.
Can you purchase a 365 for You Plan if you already have an IT provider?
Of course! Our plans can be purchased as a standalone product, completely commitment-free. Should you like working with us and want to switch providers, then that’s up to you!
What are the next steps in the 365 for You journey?
- Register your interest in a 365 for You plan via email email@example.com and we will be in contact with a booking link to schedule your scoping session for when suits you,
- Whether onsite or remotely we will go through your existing systems and evaluate the best way to deliver your solution,
- Next, we will configure your systems to enable the implementation of digital workflows in your 365 tenant,
- Lastly, we will provide a training workshop for your business so all employees understand how to efficiently use, and mange, your digital workflows.
Let us configure your potential.
For more information - check out our blog that explains the tangible benefits of workflow automation here.