Chromebooks and lightweight computers built on top of the Chrome web browser. They make computing faster, simpler, more secure and more affordable for everyone
- Chromebooks are the perfect computer for the way that people work and live today — we use different devices in a range of places, are always on the go, and need apps to help us stay productive and have fun.
- Chromebooks are computers that are faster, simpler, more secure and more affordable for everyone.
- Unlike a traditional computer it won’t slow down over time because updates are automatic and maintenance is easy; all you need to do is keep it charged. It just works.
- They come with multiple layers of security to help keep you safe from viruses, malware and other computer nasties.
- For families, Chromebooks are easy to use and share: for kids doing homework on the couch, parents catching up on emails at the kitchen counter and grandparents staying connected on video chat. Everyone can have separate accounts where all of their stuff is kept safe, or use guest mode.
- Chromebooks can access tens of thousands of web apps in the Chrome Web Store and work well offline, allowing you to be completely productive on email, create and edit documents, read the New York Times or the Economist, edit photos or videos, or play a game like Solitaire.
Chromebooks for business provide these features
- Best of Google built-in: Chromebooks come with apps for everyday tasks, and there are thousands more from the Chrome Web Store. Apps are the programs that you use on a Chromebook to do things like create documents, listen to music and edit photos of your puppy. No more buying and installing software - thousands of apps are free, and they stay up to date automatically.
- Cloud storage built-in: Chromebooks come with Google Drive, an online file storage service, so you can save and access your stuff safely online and won’t need to back up your files manually.
- Security built-in: Chromebooks are designed from the ground up with security in mind, so you’ll be safe from viruses and malware. You don't need to buy and install security software separately.
- Go Fast: Chromebooks boot up in less than ten seconds and don’t slow down. Traditional computers may take thirty seconds or more, and often slow down over time.
- Upgrades built-in: Chromebooks update themselves automatically, for free. You’ll never need to purchase or install upgrades manually.
- Connectivity built-in: Chromebooks offer features like 3G and offline apps for the rare times when you’re disconnected from the web.
Please contact Myrtec if you would like to discuss your Chromebook requirements