Myrtec is no longer running a Pearson Vue or Kryterion testing centre in Newcastle. Scheduling of exams can still be completed via http://www.pearsonvue.com or https://www.kryteriononline.com however Myrtec will not be available as a testing centre.
Myrtec operates a public testing centre for Peason Vue and Kryterion which is based in Newcastle NSW. Certification programs offer industry and globally recognised credentials to prove your knowledge and proficiency with vendor products and techniques. The Myrtec testing centre allow certification exams for vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, AWS and Google as well as a range of other non IT based exams. Myrtec does not control the scheduling of exams, the cost of exams or which exams are available at this location, this is all managed directly by Pearson Vue or Kryterion.
How to book an exam
To book an exam please visit either http://www.pearsonvue.com or https://www.kryteriononline.com and select Myrtec as your test centre. Kryterion exams may need to be scheduled via the Test Sponsor or via a custom test sponsor URL. All exams need to be scheduled via Pearson Vue or Kryterion, Myrtce does not have access to schedule exams on behalf of test takers.
How to reschedule or cancel an exam
Myrtec is not responsible for rescheduling, refunds or cancelling candidate exams. If you need to reschedule or cancel your exam appointment, please contact Pearson VUE or your Kryterion test sponsor.
For rescheduling of Pearson Vue exams, please use Pearson VUE online service or calling Pearson VUE customer service on 1800 023 095.
For rescheduling of Kryterion exams, please contact your test sponsor or login to the Kryterion website with the URL for your specific test sponsor.
How to get to the exam
The Myrtec testing centre is located at 2/27 Annie St Wickham NSW 2293 (Google Maps) and the centre can be contacted on 02 4032 7200
- Car - There is free parking available along Annie St
- Train - The nearest train station is Hamilton and the testing centre is around a 10 minute walk from the station. From Hamilton walk north along Beaumont St, turn right at the Pacific Hwy, then turn left down Albert St, then turn left down John St. The testing centre is across the road at the end of John St.
- Bus - Use the 104 bus that stops on Albert St or the 106 and 107 busses that stop along Hannel St.
Preparing for the exam
Test taker requirements may vary depending on the test sponsor but you will be required to bring sufficient identification with you to the test centre. Kryterion test taker instructions are available on the Kryterion website and information for test takers is available on the Pearson Vue website.
About Pearson Vue
Pearson VUE Authorised Test Centres are privately owned, third-party testing facilities which provide on-site, on-demand testing for certification and professional licensure exams.
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world's most comprehensive and secure network of test centres in more than 175 countries. Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson (NYSE: PSO; LSE: PSON), the world's leading learning company.
Kryterion is a full service provider of customizable assessment and certification products and services. We work with organizations to build and deliver everything from skills tests and simple online assessments to a comprehensive high-stakes worldwide certification program. We offer a viable addition to high-stakes test delivery with unsurpassed program security, control and convenience.
With Webassessor™, our Online Secured Testing Technology, you can author test questions, create tests, deliver tests in a variety of test delivery formats and manage test taker data anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Through Webassessor’s™ powerful, integrated interface, you can:
- Conveniently and securely access Webassessor™ wherever you have Internet connection. Test Takers, Program Managers, Instructors, Administrators, Question/Item Authors or even Test Developers can access the data and test information they need anytime, anywhere.
- Securely control data and improve assessments without the inconveniences commonly found in other tools. Create and update items, create and publish tests and run real-time reports without incurring any additional fees.
- Configure Webassessor™ to reflect the objectives of your program or assessment. Extend your brand into customized test taker pages and tailor everything from data fields to reports that meet specific program, assessment and test taker needs.
- Choose from five test delivery and proctoring options that cater to the needs of your assessment specifications. Select from one, or create the combination that best fits your exact assessment needs. Instead of sending your test takers to the test – offer your tests where they live, learn and work.
- Confidently manage a variety of security technologies imbedded within every layer of the Webassessor Sentinel Security Shield™ technology to determine the level of security that best suits your test content, test taker data, access permissions and much more. Webassessor Sentinel Security Shield secures online test delivery while making high-stakes online testing a reality and Online Proctoring a cost effective option.
Kryterion is not just a viable alternative to traditional testing methods; it represents a quantum leap in testing – true Online Secured Testing. This is the result of the intelligent application of existing technologies combined with the latest advancements in test delivery. Webassessor™ changes the very way we think about testing.