Adobe Systems announced the cessation of their Creative Suite application to give full...
Careers at Myrtec
Quite simply, we want the best people. People that are experts in their field, innovative in their approach and would rather talk to real people than sit at a computer all day. In exchange for your commitment to our clients, we'll reward you with flexible working arrangements, ongoing career development opportunities and a diverse role where no two days are the same.
IT Systems Engineer
We are currently seeking a talented and passionate IT Systems Engineer to join our team of IT professionals based in Wickham. As part of our team, you will play a key role in supporting our clients’ IT environment, through the provision of level 2/3 support.
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft and VMware
- Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security
- System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- 3+ years’ experience in the IT sector
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- High level problem solving and diagnostic skills to resolve technical issues
- Ability to appropriately match resources to technical issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- A current driver’s licence
Expressions of interest
We are always looking out for talent, particularly Systems Administrators, Web Developers and Business Analysts. If you think you've got what it takes to be part of the Myrtec team:
- Record a video telling us why you'd be a great addition to our team
- Post the video to our YouTube channel
- Email your resume, with a link to your video, to firstname.lastname@example.org